Thursday, October 30, 2014

Peppermint Pick Me Up


There are times when I get headaches. Maybe it's due to stress, lack of sleep, or some other weird reason. I hate taking medication, and I often would just try to sleep it off. But I have noticed that that doesn't always work, as I sometimes would wake up with that same darn headache. 

My cousin told me about peppermint oil. Now I carry it with me everywhere.

Last weekend, we had a vendor booth for our machining business. The weather was better than expected, since it was supposed to rain. But the wind did pick up at times. Once again I was feeling tired and felt a headache approaching.

I dug into my purse, and breathed in a couple of deep breaths of the peppermint oil. Then I dropped a single drop onto my finger and applied it to my temples and wiped the rest on the back of my next.

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical and was ready for the worst. But seriously....just a moment later, I realized it had worked.

I felt alert and didn't feel that headache at all.

Are you serious?!?!?
Did this really work???

I actually couldn't believe it. I really was amazed.


What do you use peppermint oil for?


No comments:

Post a Comment