Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Turn Your Duramax into a Mobile Billboard



Initially you might think that the signage on the truck is way TOO BIGThat's what Dan initially thought as well. But it is my truck and why not advertise wherever you go?

The truck was literally a big blank slate. White and bright. You definitely needed shades when you walked up to it.

I wanted something BIG, eye-catching, and bold. And well.....I think we got it.

Dan was driving it down highway 4 the other day. Later that night, he told me that someone spotted the truck and called him for a quote request.

See???

I'm proud of this company, and I want it to grow. I have no shame in driving around with my logo and business info out there. If I did, then I shouldn't be in business at all. It's a form of advertising. A very cost-effective form of advertising. A mobile billboard.


TIP:

Vehicle wraps can cost about couple thousand dollars.
When you're starting out, that's a lot of money to come up with on top of other expenses.

Vehicle lettering and/or partial wraps will save you a TON of money.

Search for a company that has your best interest in mind.


Share your mobile billboard.


#cnconpoint #duramax #advertise #business

No comments:

Post a Comment