Monday, April 6, 2015

Our Easter Got Rained On



Easter has come and gone once again.

For several years, we would host an egg hunt in our yard. We'd invite a friend and a few relatives, and fire up the smoker with ribs and tri tip. My son really enjoys it. But this year, we just got SO busy that I just didn't have the time to plan such an event. Even my cousin's son asked her about egg hunting at our place.

But I didn't want my son to completely miss out. I bought him a bunch of goodies and hid a dozen eggs around the inside of the house. I even hid his allowance in the eggs, and he was on a mission to find them all.



I had actually planned to take him to a local park for a community egg hunt. Wouldn't you know it, it started to rain. And then the rain got heavier and heavier. We both decided that the egg hunt would be a no-go. The ran was welcomed since we need the rain in our dry state of California. But wouldn't you know, after a couple of hours it dried up FAST! By then, the supposed egg hunt was well over and done.


To keep things fun, I hid a few eggs in the shop as well. Let's see how long til they are all found. Sometimes they get easily overlooked, when placing them in the most obvious places.

So yes, our Easter got rained on by a bunch of orders and rain.

How was your Easter? 



#Easter2015 #CaliforniaDrought #shoplife #cnconpoint

























No comments:

Post a Comment